Among the various programming languages, MATLAB is one of the best for industry automation and problem solving. It provides an interactive environment that enables you to easily develop algorithm, visualize data, and also for numerical computation.
You can solve technical computing problems quickly and easily. It takes less time than with other traditional programming languages such as the C, C++ and FORTRAN etc.
Applications of MATLAB
MATLAB can be used quite extensively. Some of its applications include signal and image processing, communication, control design, financial modeling and analysis, computational biology, and test and measurement.
MATLAB also provides add-on toolboxes which are basically a collection of special purpose functions, which extends special environment to solve problems included in a particular class of applications.
Features of MATLAB
MATLAB provides a number of features that help you in documenting and sharing your work.
Integration of MATLAB code with other languages and applications is possible and quite simple to perform. You could also distribute MATLAB algorithms and applications easily.
Some of the key features of MATLAB include
· Language that is of high level to perform technical computing.
· Tools that are interactive to design and solve problems.
· Mathematical functions that can be used for linear algebra, statistics, filtering, numerical integration and optimization etc.
· Visualization data enabled with 2D and 3D graphics function.
· Tools that help to build custom graphical user interfaces.
· Integration of MATLAB based algorithms with other languages, applications etc like the C, C++, FORTRAN, JAVA, COM AND Microsoft Excel.
Video and Image Processing
1. Method for Fingerprints Age Determination.
2. Enhancement of Angiogram Images Using Pseudo Color Processing.
3. A Human Computer Interface based on Real Time Eye Tracking.
4. Sex Determination from Fingerprint Ridge Density.
5. A Fire-Alarming Method Based on Video Processing.
6. Automatic Exudates Detection From Diabetic Retinopathy Retinal Image Using Fuzzy C-Means and
Image Processing Projects for Water Marking
1. ALGORITHMS FOR AUDIO WATERMARKING AND STEGANOGRAPHY.
2. Combined DWT-DCT Digital Image Watermarking.
3. SVD-based digital image watermarking using complex wavelet transform.
4. Image Adaptive Watermarking Using Wavelet Domain Singular Value Decomposition.
5. Robust Algorithm of Digital Image Watermarking Based on Discrete Wavelet Transform.
6. Video Watermarking Scheme Based on Principal Component Analysis and Wavelet Transform.
Image Processing Projects for Face Recognition:
1. Automatic feature detection of a face and recovery of its pose.
2. Face Verification across Age Progression.
Wireless Projects for MATLAB:
1. Mobility Profile based Routing within Intermittently Connected Mobile Ad hoc Networks (ICMAN).
2. Impact of MAC Layer on the Performance of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad hoc Networks.
3. A Simple Transmit Diversity Technique for Wireless Communications.
4. Space-Time Codes for High Data Rate Wireless Communication:Performance Criterion and Code Construction.
5. Simulation of Space-Time Trellis Codes.
MATLAB & SIMULINK BASED PROJECTS
COMMUNICATION PROJECTS (IEEE_ PAPER)
1) Implementation of IEEE802.11b WLAN PHY layer using the direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) system.
2) DBPSK modulation and Barker code spreading IEEE802.11b Physical layer.
3) Design and Simulation of direct sequence spread spectrum system for 1 Mbps payload data rates using DBPSK.
4) Design and Simulation of direct sequence spread spectrum system for 2 Mbps payload data rates using DQPSK.
5) Design and Simulation of direct sequence spread spectrum system with Barker code for 5.5 MBPS Module using CCK.
6) Design and Simulation of direct sequence spread spectrum system with Barker code using 11 MBPS Module using CCK.
7) Base band model of the physical layer of a wireless local area network (WLAN) according to the IEEE 802.11a standard.
8) Base band model of the physical layer of a wireless metropolitan area network (WMAN) according to the IEEE 802.16-2004 standard.
9) 256- Channel of the asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) technology for transmitting data and multimedia information over telephone lines.
10) Gaussian frequency Shift Keying Techniques using Bluetooth Frequency Hopping.
11) Design and Simulation of Voice transmission using Bluetooth. Long-haul and tactical communications over HF (high frequency) channels for Defense communications.
12) Design and Simulation Digital Video Broadcasting using cable system transmission.
13) Design and Simulation of Terrestrial transmission of digital television signals.
14) High-performance radio local area network using Quadradure Amplitude modulation.
15) Design and Simulation of WCDMA Coding and Multiplexing.
16) Spreading and modulation for an FDD downlink DPCH channels using WCDMA.(WCDMA Spreading and Modulation)
1) PSPICE Simulation and Implementation of closed loop controlled ZVS LCL push-pull DC-DC converter.
2) Design and Simulation of the transient response of a DC motor using Matlab/Simulink.
3) Induction Motor - Tests Using Simulink.
4) A generalized dynamic and steady state analysis of self excited induction generator (SEIG) based on MATLAB.
5) A study on the distributed energy of the CFA6470 hybrid electric vehicle based on MATLAB.
6) Analysis of a small generator using flux tube method and MATLAB.
7) Research on simulation model of doubly-fed electrical generating system and its OPC interface based on Matlab.
8) DCPD acquisition and analysis for HV storage capacitor based on Matlab.
9) FACTS Control Devices (Statcom, SSSC and UPFC) Re- Configuration Techniques using MATLAB.
10) Defining power factor for intermittent duty load conditions.
11) Determination of failure in stator coil windings due to voltage surges using MATLAB.
12) Simulation of motor faults and protections based on MATLAB.
13) Optimal power flow via interior point methods: an educational tool in Matlab.
14) Faults analysis and simulation for interior permanent magnet synchronous motor using Simulink / MATLAB.
15) Combined electrical and thermal simulation of power electronic systems in Simulink.
16) Dynamic Simulations of Electric Machinery: Using MATLAB/SIMULINK.
SIGNAL PROCESSING PROJECTS (IEEE_PAPERS)
1.Super-Resolution From Unregistered and Totally Aliased Signals Using Subspace Methods.
2.Convolution Using Discrete Sine and Cosine Transforms.
3.Fast and Stable Subspace Tracking.
4.Fast Complexified Quaternion Fourier Transform.
5.Audio Denoising by Time-Frequency Block Thresholding.
6.Convolution Using Discrete Sine and Cosine Transforms.
COMMUNICATION AND SIGNAL PROCESSING PROJECTS
1.Noise cancellation from Sound Signal.
2.Subspace identification method for combined deterministic and stochastic bilinear system.
3.Indoor navigation using Bluetooth.
4.Space craft navigation using kalman filtering
5.Implementation of kalman filter.
6.Implementation of optical beamformer.
7.DPSK Modulation & Barker code spreading on a synchronized 802.11b link using Matlab.
8.Iterative Decoding of a Serially Concatenated Convolutional Code.
9.Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
10.Active Noise Control Using a Filtered-X LMS FIR Adaptive Filter.
11.Design and Simulation of GSM Digital down Converter.
12.Radar Tracking, design and simulation.
13.Design and Simulation of DTMF Generator and Receiver.
14.Wireless system design- receiver synchronization.
15.Echo generation - Model based Design, Automatic code generation and testing.
16.Sample-based and Frame-based processing implementation of SSB-Modulation
17.Audio decoding format supports the segmentation of encoded data into small packets for network transmission.
18.The convergence Techniques using different adaptive filtering algorithms.
19.Intuitive implementation of sound effects using Signal Processing.
20.Design of a cochlear implant Speech Processor.
21.Implements the Internet Low Bitrate Codec for VoIP.
22.The simulation of synthetic stereo from a mono source Using Data Acquisition Hardware.
23.Speech signal using the Short-Time FFT and Inverse Short-Time FFT.
24.Spectral Analysis Using the Periodogram Method.
25.Spectral Analysis Using Data Acquisition Hardware.
IMAGE PROCESSING (IEEE_PAPERS)
1.A parametric approach for measuring Limbus Cornea from Image.
2.A faster Converging snake algorithm to locate object boundaries.
3.Shape based hand recognitation.
4.Seem less image stitching.
5.Automatic road extraction.
6.JPEG 2000 encoding with perceptual distortion.
7.Multiscale hybrid linear model for lossy image representation.
8.Anew sure approach to image denoising: interscale orthonormal wavelet thresholding.
9.Multidimensional directional filter banks and surfacelets.
10.Pace and unwrapping via graph Cuts.
11.Skin Cancer Identification
12.Breast Cancer Identification.
13.Video processing via implicit and distributed motion mode.
14. The Nonsubsampled Contourlet - Wavelet Hybrid Transform: Design and Application to Image Watermarking.
15. Spatial median Filter for Noise Removal In Digital Images.
16. Palmprint Identification Using Sequential Modified Haar Wavelet Energy.
17. Steganography in sms by Sudoku Puzzle.
18 A Digital Watermarking Scheme Based on Singular Value Decomposition
19. A framelet-based image inpainting algorithm
20. A new adaptive center weighted median filter for suppressing impulsive noise in images
21. A Watermarking Scheme Based on Discrete Non-separable Wavelet Transform
22. Blind Image Data Hiding in the Wavelet Domain
23.Wavelet Image Denoising Using Localized Thresholding Operators
24. The Hybrid Principal Component Analysis Based on Wavelets and Moving Median Filter
25. SVD-Based Approach to Transparent Embedding Data into Digital Images
26. PCA-Based Recognition for Efficient Inpainting
1. Virtual Guitar-Design and Simulation.
2. Detection of an object in a Movie.
3. Detection of trespass Model Design and Implementation.
4. Tracking Cars Using Background Estimation.
5. Picture in Picture Model Based Design and Simulation.
6. Text to Speech Conversion Design and Implementation.
7. Stepper motor Control Design and Implementation.
8. Design and Simulation of Quiz Program software
9. Home Alarm System Design and Simulation.
10. Tic-Tac-Flow: Model of a Hand-held Game Design and Implementation.
11. Tank Fill and Empty with Animation Design and Simulation.
12. Sliding Puzzle Game Design and Simulation.
13. The Minesweeper Game Design and Simulation
14. Script Identification using Tamil or English.
MATLAB - 2010
1) Blind and Semi-Blind Deblurring of Natural Images
2) Automatic Histogram Threshold Using Fuzzy Measures
3) Unsupervised Multiphase Segmentation: A Phase Balancing Model
4) Biologically Inspired Feature Manifold for Scene Classiﬁcation
5) Image Reconstruction Using Particle Filters and Multiple Hypotheses Testing
6) Compression Quality Prediction Model for JPEG2000
7) Image Thumbnails That Represent Blur and Noise
8) Perceptual Image Hashing Based on Virtual Watermark Detection
9) Contour let-Based Image Watermarking Using Optimum Detector in a Noisy Environment
10) Steerable Weighted Median Filters
11) Perceptual Image Hashing Based on Virtual Watermark Detection
12) A Perceptually Relevant Approach to Ringing Region Detection
13) An Optical Flow-Based Approach to Robust Face Recognition Under Expression Variations
14) Spatially Variant Convolution With Scaled B-Splines
15) High-Accuracy Sub-Pixel Motion Estimation From Noisy Images in Fourier Domain
16) A Robust Fuzzy Local Information C-Means Clustering Algorithm
17) Maximum a Posteriori Video Super-Resolution Using a New Multichannel Image Prior
18) Adaptive Directional Wavelet Transform Based on Directional Pre filtering
19) Data Embedding in JPEG Bit stream by Code Mapping
1. A Digital Watermarking Scheme Based on Singular Value Decomposition
2. A Digital Watermarking Scheme in JPEG-2000 Using the Properties of Wavelet Coefficient Sign
3. A framelet-based image inpainting algorithm
4. A new adaptive center weighted median filter for suppressing impulsive noise in images
5. A New Inpainting Method for Highlights Elimination by Colour Morphology
6. A new vector median filter for colour image processing
7. A SVD-Based Fragile Watermarking Scheme for Image Authentication
8. A Watermarking Scheme Based on Discrete Non-separable Wavelet Transform
9. A Wavelet Based Image Retrieval
10. A Wavelet-Based Fragile Watermarking Scheme for Secure Image Authentication
11. An Image Inpainting Algorithm Based on Local Geometric Similarity
12. Blind Image Data Hiding in the Wavelet Domain
13. Block-based image inpainting in the wavelet domain
14. Efficient Optimization of Inpainting Scheme and Line Scratch Detection for Old Film Restoration
15. Extracting Facial Features and Face Inpainting
16. Extracting Facial Features and Face Inpainting
17. Image De-noising via Overlapping Wavelet Atoms
18. Image restoration using digital inpainting and noise removal
19. Image Similarity Comparison Using Dual-Tree Wavelet Transform
20. PCA-Based Recognition for Efficient Inpainting
21. Semi Fragile Watermarking Based on Wavelet Transform
22. Super-resolution in painting
23. SVD-Based Approach to Transparent Embedding Data into Digital Images
24. The Hybrid Principal Component Analysis Based on Wavelets and Moving Median Filter
25. Total Variation Wavelet in painting
26. Two Properties of SVD and Its Application in Data Hiding
27. Video and Image Processing
28. Wavelet Based Noise Reduction by Identification of Correlations
29. Wavelet Image Denoising Using Localized Thresholding Operators
30. Wavelet-Based Methods for Improving Signal-to-Noise Ratio in Phase Images
31. Wavelet-Based Salient Region Extraction
MATLAB – IEEE-2010
1. A Robust Fuzzy Local Information C-Means Clustering Algorithm
2. Automatic Histogram Threshold Using Fuzzy Measures
3. Efficient Compression of Encrypted Grayscale Images
4. x - Image Inpainting by Patch Propagation Using Patch Sparsity
MATLAB – 2009
1. A New Statistical Detector for DWT-Based Additive Image Watermarking Using the Gauss–Hermite Expansion
2. Facial Recognition Using Multisensor Images Based on Localized Kernel Eigen Spaces
3. Morphological Background Detection and Enhancement of Images With Poor Lighting
4. PCA-Based Spatially Adaptive Denoising of CFA Images for Single-Sensor Digital Cameras
5. Radon Representation-Based Feature Descriptor for Texture Classification.
6. A Nonisolated Bidirectional ZVS-PWM Active Clamped DC–DC Converter
7. A Novel Three-Phase Three-Leg ACAC Converter Using Nine IGBTs
8. Family of Soft-Switching PWM Converters With Current Sharing in Switches
9. Multilevel Inverter For Grid-Connected PV System Employing Digital PI Controller
10. Phase Feedforward Control for Single-Phase Boost-Type SMR
11. Zero-Voltage Transition Current-Fed Full-Bridge PWM Converter
1. A Soft-Switching DCDC Converter With High Voltage Gain.pdf
2. High-Efficiency ACDC Converter With Quasi-Active Power Factor Correction.pdf
3. High-Efficient Multilevel Half-Bridge Converter.pdf
3. High-Efficient Multilevel Half-Bridge Converter.pdf
5. Space Vectors Modulation forNine-Switch Converters.pdf
6. STATCOM-Based Indirect Torque Control of Induction Machines During Voltage Recovery After Grid Faults.pdf
All these projects are carried out by Delibers Technologies - http://www.delibers.com